EXPAND YOUR KNOWLEDGE
For thirty years, we have been dedicated to promoting professional growth, practice efficiency and patient education among dental professionals. That’s why we offer multiple continuing educational (CE) opportunities throughout the year that dental professionals find to be enriching and relevant to their current practice experiences and patient needs.
Continuing Education Programs
NDX is uniquely positioned to gather and disseminate best-practice information from our laboratories, our customers and partners about the latest products and services. We feel it is our responsibility to provide relevant and factual information so our customers can make informed decisions for their practice and patients.
At National Dentex, we are committed to providing our clients and their patients access to useful and relevant content, dental products, and services that we offer. We invite you to explore our ever-growing list of broadcast videos.
Lunch and Learn
We offer many CE credit programs for our clients and their staffs through our Lunch and Learn programs in the privacy of your office. We’ll provide a practice lunch while your staff can earn 1 CE credit. For more information message us with your request.
NDX offers reference and guides for your staff and office references. Review our bibliography and check back for new titles. Please reach out to NDXMarketing@nationaldentex.com for more information.
- Guided Surgery Seminars
- Levin Group – Cost is FREE for doctor and $79 for office staff
- September 29 in Las Vegas
- October 27 in Orlando
- Helpful ‘How-To’ Guides
- Cementation Step-by-Step Guide
- ADA Codes
- Denture Troubleshooting Guide
- Encode® Restorative System – Clinician Procedure (PDF)
- Fixed Restoration Guide
- Cementation Options for IPS Empress & IPS e.max Restorations
- Pick-Up Impression Procedure (Open Tray)
- Seating Implant Components
- Stage I Indexing
- Transfer Impression Procedure (Closed Tray)
- Impression Troubleshooting Guide