Dentists need a laboratory partner that recognizes every patient is unique and shares the common goal of delivering superior patient care. Through the right mix of personalized local and national service, a full spectrum of specialized products, and supported by the most advanced technology, NDX is an enterprise that can address any dental restoration. We provide a unique and personalized approach to understand your needs and preferences, so your patient and your practice receives the care you deserve.
Our Centers for Excellence
Our Centers for Excellence combine the power and flexibility, in our nationwide network, with service and responsiveness. National Dentex Labs is the largest network of dental laboratories in the nation. Our Centers for Excellence are located throughout North America and provide you access to a full spectrum of specialized services and products supported by a team of experienced artists, craftsmen and technologists. We invite you visit a NDX Center to learn more about the products, services and technologies offered. Call us at 877.942.5871 and we will arrange a tour and meet our staff.
NDX Digital Imaging
National Dentex provides services to help you transition your practice to digital dentistry throughout the country. We can help you choose the scanning system that works best for your practice and start sending files to our labs, experiencing the benefits of digital dentistry with our local touch.
- Increased Patient Comfort: Patients are more comfortable taking digital impressions because the process is much quicker than the traditional impression taking process and there is no need for excess impression material that may cause discomfort.
- Laboratory Relationship: Enjoy working with a lab on the leading edge of technology with the ability to handle your toughest cases and any questions regarding digital dentistry.
- Efficient Turnaround – Digital dentistry delivers your case to the lab faster than traditional methods which reduces the turnaround time necessary for each case.
- Flexibility: Choose the digital impression system that works best for your office. National Dentex Laboratories accept scans from all major brands including 3M True Definition, Cerec, iTero, 3Shape TRIOS, PlanMeca/E4D Technologies and Carestream CS3500.
- Remake Reduction: Digital impressions provide increased accuracy and the ability to identify issues ahead of time which reduce potential fit and margin discrepancies.
- Cost Effective: Save money on materials typically used during the traditional impression taking process.
If you already have a scanner we accept files from all major scanning systems, making your transition to digital dentistry while continuing to supply removables, appliances and aesthetic cases. Call our digital consulting team today at
Join Our team
National Dentex is growing the largest network of dental laboratories in the U.S. and is looking for team members who have a passion for their growth. We offer quality employment opportunities with room for professional development and advancement. Our focus is on a team-oriented atmosphere that fosters innovation, leading edge technologies, training and advancing the industry.
Team members that are employed with NDX enjoy:
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick and Holidays)
- Competitive Wages
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- Company Paid Certified Dental Technician (CDT) Testing and Renewal Fees
- Professional Development and Opportunities for Advancement
Join our team by viewing and applying for current career opportunities at our career center!
Growing the Network
For dental laboratory owners planning the next stage of their business, to become a member of NDX is to gain the combined talents and expertise of people across the country and to be given the opportunity to contribute to the advancement of the dental laboratory industry.
Joining the NDX network provides:
- Company-wide support for new technologies
- Expertise that ensures continued success
- Increased opportunities for training and education
- Expanded resources that lead to growth
- Providing for your employees
- Competitive benefits package
- Increased educational opportunities
- Continued employment and chance for advancement
- Potential to grow personally and financially
By teaming up with NDX, you can secure the legacy of your laboratory, providing for your employees and the future. With an excellent employee benefit package that includes life, disability, health insurance, dental insurance, and a 401K plan, you and your employees will be well-cared for now and well into the future.
If you are interested in discussing the benefits of joining the NDX network of laboratories, please contact us at 855-242-0907 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
DSO Commercial Group
The simplicity of working with one strategic partner brings you unique services for every aspect of your business; from dentures to high-end aesthetics; local or national labs; chairside service to mail order. NDX combines the power and flexibility of our nationwide network, with the service and responsiveness of our local laboratories.
Our Preferred Partner relationship provides access to a full spectrum of specialized services and products supported by a team or experienced artists, craftsmen and technologists.
Call our DSO office at 855.242.0907 to discuss how NDX Labs can partner with your Dental Service Organization staff to provide you with one source and many options.
To preview an overview of our services, click here